Enter the phone board
Quality is the foundation of our survival, and price is the power of our competition.
The use and characteristics of ABS pipe
ABS pipe features:
(1) High working pressure: The pressure is 1.OMpa at room temperature 2OC.
(2) Good impact resistance: only tough deformation occurs in the event of a sudden attack.
(3) The chemical properties of this product are stable, non-toxic and odorless, and fully meet the health and safety requirements of the pharmaceutical, food and other industries.
(4) The fluid resistance is small, the inner wall is smooth, and the turning portion has a circular arc shape, so the flow friction is small, which greatly reduces the system fluid resistance and the horsepower of the pump.
(5) Large operating temperature range: The temperature range used is -2O ° C - +70 ° C.
(6) Long service life: This product can be used indoors for 50 years. If it is buried in underground or water, it will last longer and has no obvious corrosion.
(7) Easy installation and good sealing: This product is installed with socket-connected solvent-bonded seal, which is easy to construct, fast in curing speed and high in bonding strength, avoiding the phenomenon of running, running, dripping and leaking in general pipelines.
(8) Light weight and saving investment: The weight of ABS is 1/7 of that of steel, thus reducing the structural weight, reducing the labor intensity of workers, and reducing the consumption of raw materials, which can greatly save engineering investment.